What We Offer
WE OFFER NEW FIBER CEMENT BOARD SIDING BY JAMES HARDIE.
New siding by James Hardie will return elegance to the outside of your home and increase value. The James Hardie siding systems we use incorporate durable fiber cement board and offer all the matching exterior elements. Our new James Hardie customers regularly see an 78% return on their investment. Residing with fiber-cement yields a higher ROI than vinyl siding. Residing is consistently rated the #1 Home Remodel best value project in Remodel Magazine’s yearly ‘Cost Versus Value’ report.
See the JAMES HARDIE difference:
- The HZ5 line of James Hardie siding is engineered to endure wet and freezing weather. It is especially effective at deterring damage from: freezing temperatures, extreme temperature fluctuations, termites, fire, and prolonged moisture exposure. It’s the choice to protect your home from climate damage now and in the future.
- JH Fiber Cement siding can endure fire for 1 hour without catching on fire, while standard vinyl and wood siding ignite immediately.
- JH Fiber Cement siding is up to 5x thicker than standard vinyl siding. In addition to increased durability, this siding creates deeper shadow lines and a warmer wood-grain texture with less visible seams for a more beautiful exterior.
Don’t let your home’s value melt and sag away. Call us for a free appointment today!
Engineered for wet or freezing conditions and more.
Extreme Season Temperature Change
Damage from Termites & other Pests
Prolonged moisture exposure
CLIMATE ENGINEERED – FIRE
- JH Fiber Cement Siding can take direct flame exposure for up to 1 hour without igniting.
- Vinyl & Wood Siding cannot take direct flame exposure. They ignite almost immediately.
RETURN ON INVESTMENT
- In the 2020 Cost vs Value Report, Re-siding, your home with Fiber Cement Siding was found to deliver a 78% Return on Investment upon project completion.
- Re-siding your home with Fiber Cement Siding provides a higher Return on Investment than Re-siding with Vinyl Siding.
- For the 11th year in a row, Remodeling Magazine’s ‘Cost vs. Value Report’ states that Re-siding your home with Fiber Cement Siding provides the #1 Return on Investment.
JH FIBER CEMENT SIDING V. VINYL SIDING
MAKE A STATEMENT, NOT COMPROMISES
James Hardie siding provides an authentic, natural design that synthetic Vinyl Siding cannot match. Hardie’s products are up to 5x thicker than Vinyl Siding products, providing deeper shadow lines and a warmer wood grain texture with seams that are less visible.
Why Us ?
As repeated top service award winners on Angie’s List, Best of the Best, and winner of the Best Roofers in Detroit award, we take service seriously.
WHITE GLOVE INSPECTION
A happy final inspection with the client is our ultimate goal. To ensure a satisfactory final walk-through, we have developed a three-phase inspection process for every job.
Phase one – The construction crew cleans up as they complete work, visually inspecting for loose materials, and removing shingles/old materials into a dumpster or coordinating with a removal service.
Phase two – The project manager inspects their own work to ensure a clean and safe worksite.
Phase three – The exterior consultant who first met with the client and sold the project will do a walk-around of the final project to review for customer satisfaction.
FAIR PRICE ASSURANCE
Wanna save $2 million dollars? Don’t we all, right? A recent HOA client of ours showed us the estimate from another roofing company that came in $2 million dollars higher than our estimate. We offer FREE estimates and fair prices.
See more services